Travel Assistance Benefit
Standard Insurance Company (The Standard) is pleased to announce that our Travel Assistance provider has changed to Generali Global Assistance.
Our Travel Assistance program is included with your group insurance coverage from The Standard. Here’s what you can expect:
- The name on all materials will change to Generali Global Assistance.
- You’ll continue to receive the high-quality service you and your employees expect.
- Your service model will remain the same, with a few additions. We have added the following to the service:
- Natural Disaster Evacuation Coordination
- Mobile Access – Travel Risk Intelligence Portal
- There will be a new toll-free number: 866.455.9188.
- The web address for services will not change. You will continue to use www.standard.com/travel.
- Employees will continue to have access to services 24/7, including the mobile portal.
- Employees who have an open Travel Assistance case with United Healthcare Global will continue to work with them until the case is closed.
About Generali Global Assistance
Generali Global Assistance, Inc. is a travel assistance organization located in Pembroke Pines, FL. GGA’s parent company, Europ Assistance, was established in 1963 in France and, as the first company ever, started to offer travel assistance services. Europ Assistance and GGA’s model and motto has always been “feet on the ground” and with that in mind quickly expanded, into other European countries initially followed by Africa, Asia and the Americas in the 80’s and 90’s.Today there are some 35 offices globally with additional on-the-ground support in 120 additional countries. The US operations opened in 1983 with a primary focus on Travel Assistance, and has since expanded to include Security and several other services. EAs/GGA’s international footprint, and network of partners, providers, and on-the-ground resources provide rapid response times and access to vetted local resources. The Generali Global Assistance US office operates under the group’s affiliate GMMI, Inc.