Jobs For Youth Summer Internships
The San Mateo County Jobs for Youth Internship is a paid summer program for Jobs for Youth participants who would like the opportunity to work for the County of San Mateo. The internship program is geared to provide young adults valuable work experience and to develop employment skills. Interns are placed in several county departments and receive supervision and mentoring from government leaders.
- Apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sanmateo/jobs/3058621/jobs-for-youth-summer-intern-ii/
- Applications accepted April 22 - May 23, 2021
- Requirements: 18 to 21 years old
- Duration: June through August (approximately 6-8 weeks)
- Hours: Flexible (20 hours per week)
- Location: Virtual/Possible office work in Redwood City, CA
- Contact: JFY Coordinator at JobsForYouth@smcgov.org
County departments who would like to hire a Jobs for Youth Summer Intern can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.