Jobs For Youth Summer Internships
The San Mateo County Jobs for Youth Internship is a paid summer program for Jobs for Youth participants who would like the opportunity to work for the County of San Mateo. The internship program is geared to provide young adults valuable work experience and to develop employment skills. Interns are placed in several county departments and receive supervision and mentoring from government leaders.
- Applications accepted May 12th - May 24th, 2022
- Requirements: 18 to 21 years old
- Duration: June through August (approximately 8-10 weeks)
- Hours: Will vary depending on department need between 20- 40 hours a week
- Location: May be located in in East Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Half Moon Bay, or Daly City.
- Contact: JFY Manager at JobsForYouth@smcgov.org
County departments who would like to hire a Jobs for Youth Summer Intern can email Chaten Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.