Resources for Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
The County offers a variety of trainings that go over the County’s Request for Proposals (RFP) process, contracting and Public Purchase. Videos and materials of past trainings are posted below, and new trainings will be posted here as they are scheduled.
- No Events Currently Scheduled. Check Back Soon!
County’s Request for Proposals, Contracts, and Procurement Process
- Description: County staff provide an overview of the Request For Proposals (RFP) process, contracting and procurement for community-based organizations. If you have any additional questions, please visit https://hr.smcgov.org/procurement or send an email to Procurement@smcgov.org
- Training Materials: Request For Proposals (RFP) Contracts & Procurement Training - October 15, 2020
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/EeYWIYwZ1Xk
How to Use Public Purchase
- Description: This virtual training will provide instruction to local community-based organizations on how to use Public Purchase to access formal solicitations posted by the County of San Mateo. Learn about the Public Purchase registration process, how to navigate the system, how to submit a bid response, and other best practices and resources.
- Video Link: https://youtu.be/0_mM941eMEk
- Training Materials: Public Purchase Training for Community-Based Organizations - C. Bonilha - 10.29.2020.pdf