Regional Internship Program
The Regional Summer Internship program is coordinated through the Two County Next Generation Committee and is designed for every city, county and special district in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties to offer an internship for college level or above interns. These types of internships are defined as giving the intern substantial hands on experience. Typically, these internships include duties that carry more responsibility and accountability than just aiding in office administration. The goal is to immerse the intern into the department through a meaningful project that will also benefit the department.
- Requirements: College level or above
- Duration: June through August
- Hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Location: Across various department locations in San Mateo County
- How to Apply: www.calopps.org (Summer internship postings will be available starting March/April. Check back frequently for updates.)