The Probation Department has a challenging opportunity for a student or recent graduate who is interested in making an impact on their community while gaining valuable on-the-job training and experience in a law enforcement environment. Academic credit can be provided for students applying for an internship position for units at any college, university, certification program, work-study or cooperative education program.
- Requirements: Students or Recent Graduates
- Duration: Year Round
- Hours: Minimum 6 hours/week for at least 3 months
- Location: Various locations in San Mateo County
- How to Apply: www.calopps.org
- Contact: Chris Miller, CMiller@smcgov.org