Mental and Emotional Wellbeing Classes
brighten your spirit and mood
with a Mental and Emotional Wellbeing Class
All classes are on County time with Supervisor approval.
Classes are available for health-plan eligible County and Court employees. Family members, contractors, part-time employees, and interns may also attend once the minimum requirement for health plan-eligible registrants has been met. Each class is 1 hour in length unless otherwise indicated.
Register for a class today on the LMS Wellness Site.
Don't see what you're looking for? Request a Wellness class specifically for your department or division! Learn more.
CONCERN: EAP CLASSES
- Building a Positive Attitude
- Conquering Roadblocks to Success
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Road to Balance: Your Work and Personal Life
- Nurturing Your Friendships and Relationships
- Rev Up Your Metabolism!
- Life in the Fast Lane: A Guide to Healthy Eating
- Sleep Your Way to a Better Healthier You!
- Sleep and Performance
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research™*
Kaiser Permanente Classes
- Brain Fitness
- Laughter as Medicine
- Power of Meditation
- Sleep Your Way to Better Health
- Stress Busters: Practice Skills to De-Stress Your Life
- Stress Management Series: Pathways to Emotional Well-Being
- Willpower: What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters to Your Health and Well-Being
- Yoga for Beginners