How to Log In to LMS for Wellness Classes
- Obtain verbal approval from your supervisor to attend the class on County Time.
- Visit www.smcgov.org/LMS (Library employees - Access LMS at sanmateocounty.csod.com)
- Choose "My Personal Health and Well-Being (Private) Site" on the drop down menu
- Type x and your Employee ID number (x000012345)
- Enter your LMS password (it's the same for training and wellness classes)
- The Wellness LMS has blue headers and welcomes you to the Health and Well-Being website. If you see something else, log out and try again.
Trouble logging in? Contact your LMS Administrator at hr.smcgov.org/county-lms-administrators.