LMS Power User Group
The LMS Power User Group (PUG) is made up of professionals who act as LMS Administrators, providing LMS technical assistance to their department’s employees.
LMS Administrator roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary contact for LMS support for their employees
- Initial application support and troubleshooting for end-users
- Conducting regular and on-going user/system maintenance (e.g., password reset, transcript management, and proxy enrollment)
- Creating and managing any department-sponsored training
- Conducting initial training on LMS for new administrators and upon request for end-users
- Running reports, as necessary
PUG meets bimonthly to share and discuss issues pertaining to LMS usage and overall system administration, with topics including (but not limited to):
- LMS updates/releases/patches
- Updates/resolutions to system issues
- Open forums/Q&A
- New feature/navigation demos
Resources available to PUG members are:
- Online Training Library (accessible via the CSOD client portal); and
- Online Help (accessible via the “Help” link within LMS)
- Live Classes! Sign up in LMS!
Visit the County LMS Administrators page to see the list of LMS Administrators by department.