Back to Top
Please follow these guidelines for your interview:
- All education/experience/qualifications that you want to be considered must be stated during the interview. Panel members will only be evaluating the information you provide during this interview.
- NOTE: Do not rely on your application materials, as a means for panel members to determine your experience/qualifications.
- Give clear and concise responses, as you will have a limited amount of time to respond to questions.
- Give specific examples regarding your experience.
- If there are multiple parts to a question, make sure you have answered each part of the question.
- Use the opportunity at the end of the interview to provide a summary of your qualifications OR to provide any additional information regarding your qualifications.
- Do not take notes during the interview or read from any materials you have with you (such as a resume, application, notes).