Helpful Resources for Your Employee Benefits
- HMO vs PPO:
- HDHP vs PPO:
- HDHP with HSA:
- HDHP With employer contribution into HSA
- Key Terms:
- Qualifying Event:
Open Enrollment For 2021 Benefits
October 13th - November 13th, 2020
Open Enrollment is your opportunity to make/change your plan elections and add/drop dependents for the upcoming year. With the exception of the Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and the Health Savings Account (HSA), all your current benefit elections will automatically rollover unless you make a change during Open Enrollment.
- Selections made during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
- You can review your current benefits by logging on to Workday anytime, either at work or at home.
- You will be able to make changes, without a qualifying event, starting October 13th through November 13th.
- What's New in Employee Benefits for 2021
- Helpful Resources for Your Employee Benefits
**If you wish to continue your Flexible Health or Dependent Care Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you must elect an annual amount during each Open Enrollment as this amount will not rollover from the previous plan year.**
- The maximum amount you may contribute to a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account for the 2021 plan year is $2,750.
- The maximum amount you may contribute to a Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account is $5,000 a year.