Health System- Health Policy and Planning Division Internships
The Health Policy & Planning Internship Program provides work opportunities and practical learning experience in biostatistics, economic epidemiology, development, geography information science, planning, public health, public policy and urban planning. Projects may consist of work in one or more of the following areas: stable and affordable housing, complete neighborhoods, high quality education, and strong local economy.
- Requirements: Graduate Student
- Duration: Summer (June to August), Fall/Spring (November to May)
- Recruitment Opens: Summer - February1, Fall/Spring - Early August
- Hours: Summer- 32-40 hours per week ; Fall/Spring – 16-20 hours per week
- Location: San Mateo Healh Services Building, 225 37th Ave, San Mateo, CA 944703
- How to Apply: http://www.smhealth.org/HPPInternships