Back to Top
Employee Engagement Committee
Connecting With Our Work, Each Other and Our Shared Purpose
- Review and analyze Countywide Employee Engagement Survey results and gather additional information as necessary to identify opportunities and challenges to improve employee engagement
- Develop recommendations for Countywide employee engagement strategies (programs, policies, etc.), support their implementation and monitor their effectiveness
- Understand departments’ needs and develop resources to assist them in their employee engagement efforts (best practices, guidelines, templates, etc.)
- Assist with updates to County employees regarding survey findings, next steps, and accomplishments
- Advise development and support launch of future Employee Engagement surveys
- Engage fully! Bring your body, mind and heart to the work of the Committee.
- Be curious! Listen openly and seek to understand others’ ideas and concerns.
- Focus on the possibilities! Seek positive solutions to build a more engaged future for County employees.