Blue Shield Trio HMO
Blue Shield Trio HMO is being offered in addition to the Blue Shield Access + HMO
- The local doctors and hospitals in Trio’s select network work closely to keep everyone healthy while keeping costs down.
- The result is dependable care and a lower premium.
Trio HMO plan highlights
- Same benefits as the Blue Shield Access+ HMO plan
- Access to a select network of local doctors and hospitals
- A lower premium than you pay for Access+ HMO
- With Trio, you also have access to Shield Concierge, a team of experts that includes pharmacists, registered nurses, service representatives, and others. You simply call one toll-free number for personalized support on all aspects of your care, including benefits, claims, pharmacy and more.
How is the Trio HMO plan different from the Access+ HMO plan?
- Your premium is lower.
- Just like the Access+ HMO plan, when you’re enrolled in Trio, you can change your primary care physician (PCP) at any time. However, the PCP must be in the Trio Accountable Care Organization (ACO) HMO Network, which is smaller than the Access+ HMO Network.
- Trio's select network focuses on coordinating your care to help keep you and your family healthy and reduce your costs.
- With Shield Concierge, you call one toll-free number for help with all aspects of your care rather than a larger customer service call center.
• Trio HMO PCPs in San Mateo County
• Hill specialists sorted by city
• Hill specialists sorted by specialty
• Sequoia specialists sorted by city
• Sequoia specialists sorted by specialty
• Find a Trio provider flyer