Complete Your Open Enrollment! October 12-November 10
● Review/Change your Benefit Elections ● Add/Drop Dependents ● Enroll in FSA/HSA ● Enroll in Voluntary Benefits
All plan changes made during the Open Enrollment period are effective January 1, 2022.
All existing elections will roll over EXCEPT: FSA Dependent Care, FSA Healthcare and HSA
- How to Process Your Open Enrollment
- How to Process Your Open Enrollment – (VIDEO)
- How to Make Open Enrollment Changes After Submission
- How to Enroll in Voluntary Benefits
OPEN ENROLLEMENT CHECKLIST
- Attend the ONLINE Virtual Benefits Fair- October 13, 10am to 1pm
- Log into Workday and click on “Benefits” to review current Benefits
- Click on “My Open Enrollment Tab” to process your 2022 Open Enrollment
- Visit hr.smcgov.org/open-enrollment to see what’s new for 2022
- Log into Workday by November 10 to make any changes or elect FSA for 2022
Changing plans or enrolling in a Buy-up?
- Dependents will not automatically carry over when you are making plan changes. **Remember to add your dependents to each plan that you are changing and/or adding.
- When adding a buy-up option, all dependents must be enrolled in the plan or they will not be covered for core benefits under that plan.
Adding New Dependent(s)?
- You must provide the social security number of each new dependent you are enrolling. **Please make sure you have this information readily available when you process your open enrollment event in Workday.
- You will be required to upload documentation of eligibility in Workday for each new dependent.
Virtual Lunch and Learn Series
12:00pm -12:30pm or 12:30pm -1 :00pm
- Attend 30-minute Presentations and Q&A sessions hosted by our Benefit Providers and Benefits Staff
- Learn about your benefits and what is included
- Get answers to your questions directly from our benefit providers and/or benefits staff
The schedule webinar links are available at https://benefits.smc-hr.org/webinars/
Contact the Benefits Division at 650-363-1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7am – 6pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am – 5pm, Friday during the Open Enrollment period