Worksite Massage is a great way to help reduce stress!
Stress is an inevitable part of life. It is almost impossible to take away all the stress and anxiety we may feel on a day-to-day basis. Research suggests that more than 90 percent of illness results from stress alone. Decreasing physical and emotional stress is optimal to improving overall health and well-being.
County employees have access to sign up for a Worksite Massage.
This program provides an onsite, seated chair massage from the Touch Wellness Team that:
• is designed to stimulate circulation and promote relaxation
• addresses the neck, shoulder, back, arms, hands and scalp areas
• does not use oils and it takes place with the employee fully clothed
• $25 for a twenty-minute session
• $50 for a forty-minute session
• $19 for a fifteen-minute session (Public Works employees only)