Upcoming Trainings: Retiree Health & Medicare 101
UpComing Trainings: Retiree Health & Medicare 101
This class is designed to help you understand Retiree Health Benefits when you decide to retiree.
• Have you heard that sick leave hours are used to help pay your retiree health benefits upon retirement? It is true!
• Come to this class to learn how it works learn how sick leave hours are used to help offset the cost of healthcare at retirement.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
455 County Center – Room 101, Redwood City
** It is strongly recommended that you attend this class prior to attending the Medicare 101 Training
Are you interested in learning more about Medicare?
San Mateo County Benefits Division is offering a class to provide an in-depth course to learn about Medicare for our San Mateo County Employees!
“Medicare 101” will provide you with a better understanding on the basics of Medicare. If you are reaching Medicare age and have general Medicare questions – this is a great course for you. it is open to all San Mateo County employees.
The course will address many topics, such as:
• What Medicare is and who is eligible
• The different types of Medicare and the enrollment process (Part A, B, D)
• Medicare Plan Options
• How Medicare is paid and who is required to apply.
Monday, July 8, 2019
San Mateo Medical Center – Education Classroom 1
222 W. 39th Ave , San Mateo
**It is strongly recommended that you attend the Retiree Health Class prior to attending the Medicare 101 Training