Mental Health Awareness Month
Posted by imartinez on Jun 5th 2019
May is National Mental Health Awareness month!
The County of San Mateo offers employees many services to help you and your family achieve work life balance. Mental Health services are available through many of our carriers as defined below:
- Their MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCE CENTER can help promote mental wellness to help you through life’s ups and downs
- The EAP is completely confidential and you can reach out 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- You are able to have 5 visits with a licensed mental health provider
- You don’t need a referral
- It is available to you and your immediate family-even dependents who may be away from home at college
Contact EAP at 800-344-4222
Use Company Code: smcgov
CONCERN Announces New Digital Experience: Luma
Meet Luma - an easy, digital access tool to help you find personalized support when you need it. Luma combines technology with your Concern benefits to find information and resources --anytime, anywhere from your phone, tablet or computer -- quickly and confidentially.