Posted by imartinez on Dec 19th 2018
Mark your calendars –
County Employee Down Payment Assistance Program
- The County Employee Down Payment Assistance Program is an employee benefit open to all regular County and Housing Authority employees who do not currently own a home in San Mateo County.
- The program offers a $100,000 loan and the County is partnering with the San Mateo Credit Union to offer 40-year jumbo loans for home purchases up to $1.5 million.
- All who have been pre-approved by the credit union will be included in drawing for the down payment assistance loans available.
- All pre-approval letters must be submitted to the Department of Housing by January 7, 2019 to be included in the 1st draw which will take place on January 8, 2019.
- You may submit your pre-approval letter by e-mail, regular mail or drop off. For full details of the program, visit the Department of Housing page https://housing.smcgov.org/employee-down-payment-assistance-program.
Apply at the County employee portal: www.smcu.org/countymortgage.
For all mortgage related questions, please contact Silvio Gomez at SMCU at email@example.com.