Free Onsite Flu Clinics in October and November
Mark your calendar to receive your free flu shot conveniently onsite!
Free seasonal flu vaccines are available for all County and Court employees from October 17 through November 8 and are conducted on County time with supervisor approval.
Flu clinics are offered at the following worksites:
- 1 Davis Dr., Belmont
- 400 Harbor Blvd., Belmont
- 92nd St., Daly City
- 2000 Alameda, San Mateo
- Health System Building, San Mateo
- 1024 Mission Road, South San Francisco
- 2415 University Ave., East Palo Alto
- 455 County Center, Redwood City
- 801 Gateway Blvd., South San Francisco
Clinics are also available for San Mateo Medical Center Hospital and Clinic employees as well as Sheriff's and Probation employees.
To view the schedule or learn other ways to obtain a flu vaccine, go to the 2017 Employee Flu Clinics webpage.