Benefit Information for New Employees!
Welcome to the County of San Mateo!
The Benefits Staff is dedicated to making your benefits enrollment a simple process. Please review this year's Benefits Guide carefully to help you make important decisions regarding your benefits. You may also attend one of our upcoming New Employee Benefits Orientations (NEBO), held every other Monday from 8:30am-11:00am at 455 County Center, 4th Floor Room 402, Redwood City, CA 94063.
· 8:30am – 10:00am – Regular NEBO Benefits Presentation
· 10:00am – 10:15am – SamCERA
· 10:15am - 10:30am – Mass Mutual
· 10:30 – 11:00am – Union (EH to join Regular)
· 11:00am – 11:15am – Mass Mutual (Introduction by Benefits)
· 11:15am – 12:00pm – Extra Help Benefits Presentation
You will receive an e-mail with information about the NEBO training with instructions on how to sign up for a session in our Learning Management System (LMS).
Courts and DSA/OSS Safety employees, please contact your Department Payroll to confirm your attendance.
If you have any questions or run into a problem while enrolling, we are here to help. Call the County Benefits Office at (650) 363-1919 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 RATES & GUIDES