Summer Jobs For Youth
The San Mateo County Jobs for Youth Internship Program is a summer program for Jobs for Youth participants who would like the opportunity to work for the County of San Mateo. The internship program is geared to provide young adults valuable work experience and to develop employment skills. Interns are placed in several county departments and receive supervision and mentoring from government leaders.
- Requirements: 18 to 21 years old
- Duration: June through August (approx. 10 weeks)
- Hours: Flexible
- Location: Across various department locations in San Mateo County
- How to Apply: View the Flyer for Details
Summer internship postings will be available starting March/April. Check back frequently for updates.
- County departments who would like to hire a Summer Jobs for Youth Intern can email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.