Request for Proposals (RFP)
Open Bids & RFPs
The County of San Mateo Purchasing Division utilizes Public Purchase for its electronic bidding service needs.
- Allows bidders to view and respond to bidding opportunities online
- Publishes results and award information for solicitations issued through Public Purchase
- Notifies bidders via e-mail of new bid solicitations
- Gives vendors access to bid opportunities with other government agencies
Click on the appropriate listing and you will be forwarded to Public Purchase where you can login to view and/or respond to the solicitation.
If you are not already a registered Public Purchase member, you'll have the opportunity to register after clicking on the listing.
Above are active RFPs for San Mateo County. Some departments post RFPs on their individual department website. Please visit these websites for more RFPs:
- Controller's Office
- San Mateo County Health: Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Requests For Proposals (RFP)
- San Mateo County Health: Environmental Health Requests for Proposal
- Housing: Bids & Proposals (RFP)
- Probation Department
- Public Works
- SamCERA (Retirement)
- Sheriff's Office
- Tax Collector/Treasurer/Revenue Services