Mental and Emotional Wellbeing Classes
brighten your spirit and mood
with a Mental and Emotional Wellbeing Class
All classes are free and on County time with Supervisor approval.
Classes are available for health-plan eligible County and Court employees. Family members, contractors, part-time employees, and interns may also attend once the minimum requirement for health plan-eligible registrants has been met. Each class is 1 hour in length unless otherwise indicated.
Register for a class today on the LMS Wellness Site.
Don't see what you're looking for? Request a Wellness class specifically for your department or division! Learn more.
Join our chair massage therapist for an overview of self-acupressure and how it can benefit the body and the mind. You will learn and practice self-acupressure techniques that can help relieve aches and pains while improving circulation in the body. You will also learn how to use techniques that can help boost concentration and relieve headaches and migraines.
CONCERN: EAP CLASSES
- Building a Positive Attitude
- Conquering Roadblocks to Success
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Road to Balance: Your Work and Personal Life
- Nurturing Your Friendships and Relationships
- Rev Up Your Metabolism!
- Life in the Fast Lane: A Guide to Healthy Eating
- Sleep Your Way to a Better Healthier You!
- Sleep and Performance
- Healthy Living for your Brain and Body: Tips from the Latest Research™*
Kaiser Permanente Classes
- Brain Fitness
- Laughter as Medicine
- Power of Meditation
- Sleep Your Way to Better Health
- Stress Busters: Practice Skills to De-Stress Your Life
- Stress Management Series: Pathways to Emotional Well-Being
- Willpower: What It Is, How It Works, and Why It Matters to Your Health and Well-Being
- Yoga for Beginners