County of San Mateo Fun Run Festival - A 5K Walk / Run Event!
Thank You to All Who Participated in the
Inaugural 5K Fun Run & Festival!
View photos from the event here:
Wear your favorite exercise outfit and explore the natural beauty of
Coyote Point Park as you navigate through the 3.1 mile walk & run course.
A 1.6 mile ADA-accessible route will also be available!
Prepare for heart-healthy excitement when you join us
for the first-ever County of San Mateo 5K Fun Run Festival!
Once you cross the finish line, stay and enjoy the FREE activities that make this a true festival event! We have fun for all ages, including:
- Obstacle course
- Fun Wellness classes like yoga and bollywood
- Live music
- A bounce house
- And our awesome sponsor booths!
All of the above activities are FREE and require NO ticket purchase, so please bring your family and friends to cheer you on in the race and then enjoy the festivities!
The County of San Mateo Fun Run Festival is a 5K run/walk through beautiful Coyote Point Park in San Mateo for County employees and their families. It will be a fun day filled with activities, and it’s designed to appeal to people of all fitness levels. Following the run, participants and their families can enjoy a morning of fun activities and music. Children are welcome, and they and any non-running friends or family can participate in the festival activities at no charge.
There is no charge for park entrance or parking.
We only have a limited number of tickets for the 5k so register ASAP!
COUNTY EMPLOYEE TICKET PRICE: $20.00
FAMILY/FRIEND TICKET PRICE(upon availability after June 17th): $25.00
- 20% of the proceeds from your ticket purchase benefits the charity of your choice (you will be able to make your selection among a list of charities during the registration process)
- Included in your ticket price: T-shirt, swag bag, race timing chip, healthy snacks, all festival activities and entry into our door prize drawings.
During the Early Registration process, ONLY County employees will be eligible to sign up. This is to ensure that employees have priority registration as this is an internal County event.
REGISTRATION OPENS JUNE 18TH 10:00AM
During this period, registration will be extended to the family and friends of County employees. Employee ID # will still be required to register.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- Race Packet Pick up: 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. (Early pick up is strongly encouraged, to allow time for parking and optional pre-race activities).
- 5K Start Time: 9:00 a.m. (first wave)
- Awards Ceremony: Approximately 10:30 a.m. Top male and female from each age group receive medals.
For further questions, please contact: