Employee Volleyball Tournament ~ 10/7/2017
CO-ED RECREATIONAL VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
“on the grass @ Coyote Point Park”
Round Robin Tournament Two Rally Games / Match
Saturday, October 7, 2017
8:30am – 5pm
Coyote Point Park, San Mateo
COST: $ 175.00 per team*
*Fee covers cost of trophies, supplies, and referees and park use fee. NO COUNTY MONIES ARE USED TO PAY FOR THIS EVENT
* REGISTRATION DEADLINE is September 21, 2017*
To Form a Co-Ed Team:
- Get 8 or more employees from your Department to register and play (spouses & partners welcome)
- Please email or Pony completed registration packets with $175 fee (check made to “County of San Mateo”) to Donna Sakayama – Dsakayama@smcgov.org by September 20, 2017, or bring to mandatory Team Captain’s meeting on September 21, 2017.
- Every team that submits a completed roster and team fee by the deadline will play in the tournament (Minimum six teams).
Individuals from departments without teams will be accommodated as space permits. Contact Employee Wellness for details.
Notice for the Team Captains:
- Mandatory Team Captain meeting will be at 5:15pm in COB 455, room 402 on September 21st, 2017.
- Remember to assign 2-3 players to come early ** 8am** to put up your net for your first game! Mandatory team captains meeting at 8:45am at the Tournament Desk
Coyote Point Park:
- About Coyote Point Park (1701 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo): https://parks.smcgov.org/coyote-point-recreation-area
- The event will be held at the Duck Pond, the oval grassy area opposite the Rifle Range.
Park Rules: http://parks.smcgov.org/rules-regulations
Parking Fee: $6.00 per car
For more information, call Employee Wellness Program, x4344 or email RDavenport@smcgov.org