Employee Basketball Tournament
2017 Employee Basketball Tournament
(Co-ed & Men’s Brackets)
Register your teams now!
Space is limited to the first 10 teams to register.
The registration deadline is Thursday, March 23, 2017 @ 12 noon.
|Date||Saturday, April 1, 2017|
|Time||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Location||Carlmont High School Gymnasium
|Cost||$300/team. Teams must bring their own numbered t-shirts/jerseys for this event.|
Team Captains: PONY your completed registration form to WELLNESS / HRD133BB with a $300 check made payable to “San Mateo County” before March 23 to ensure your team’s entry.
- Team trophies to the top two teams in each bracket.
- Medallions for each player on the winning teams.
Please be advised that this is a County-sponsored event and we abide by all County policies. Take extra consideration of this when choosing what you will - or will not-wear.
If you want to play but can’t find a team:
- Individuals from departments without teams will be accommodated as space permits. Contact Tournament Coordinator (Rob Davenport at Rdavenport@smcgov.org) for details.
Notice for Players:
- Bring a photo ID with you. It may be requested at any time. If your team is in the championship game, you will be asked to show photo ID in order to play.
Notice for the Team Captains:
- Please assign two people to help with striping the 3-point line on the two courts! Need them there no later than 8am!
- Team captains meeting is at 8:20am, regardless of your first game.
- Print and bring 8 scorecards to the game (see scorecard file below)
For each game, complete and turn one copy into the scorekeeper no later than 5 minutes before your game.
Remind your players to bring photo ID for championship game
Carlmont High School Policy:
NO FOOD OR DRINK IN GYM (EXCEPT WATER + SPORTS DRINKS)
No food or beverages (except water and sugar-free Gatorade) permitted in the gymnasium. Please respect this directive from Carlmont High School as it is a condition of our being able to rent this wonderful gym every year.
About Carlmont High School:
Carlmont High School is conveniently located off of Alameda de las Pulgas. The closest freeway exit is Highway 92 (Ralston Ave) or US101 (Ralston Ave). Enter the campus via the north entrance (next to Cranfield Ave) to find closest parking to the gym.
Contact Rob Davenport with Employee Wellness at x4344 or email email@example.com.